Get information to fix issues when seconds matter
Full-text search and filters let you find errors associated with a user, computer, session, application version, and more.
Provide better customer support by seeing and tracking errors for individual users.
See detailed stack trace, events, and metrics leading up to an error.
Graph metrics to pinpoint performance problems.
Eliminate noise by clearing old or known errors.
Data is encrypted in transit. Optional anonymous mode protects PII. Available Active Directory integration to control access and permissions. Self-hosted option is available.Learn more
Just add the Loupe Agent and a few lines of code to your application, and Loupe will start logging and capturing errors.Learn more
Loupe will never crash or hang your application. The Loupe Agent is a lightweight .NET assembly that runs in-process safely and efficiently without impacting performance.Learn more
Loupe Technical FAQ
What makes Loupe different from other tools?
Loupe combines logging with error reporting. This unique combination of centralized log management with automated error analysis saves you time pinpointing the root cause of runtime errors and performance issues.
Loupe is also extremely efficient and reliable in production. All Loupe data is buffered first to memory then to local disk so it is super fast and nothing is lost even if the network goes down.
How safe is Loupe? Will it slow down my application, use a lot of memory or disk?
Loupe was designed from day one to do no harm.
- It's safe and efficient in highly multithreaded or single threaded applications.
- It does its work on background threads to incur negligible latency on your applications.
- It makes efficient use of memory and writes data to compressed files to mimimize disk consumption.
- It manages local storage consumption within configurable storage limits
- Streaming log transmission is restartable, transactional and tolerant of intermittent network connectivity.
Is it difficult to integrate Loupe with my software?
Not at all. The simple setup captures unhandled errors as well as any existing logging you're already doing and it takes just a couple minutes.
What type of applications does Loupe work with?
Loupe captures all the logging you're already doing via System.Diagnostics, Console, log4net, Nlog, and it also integrates easily with your homegrown logging system.
What are the key parts of Loupe?
Loupe consists of three parts:
- Loupe Agent is a lightweight .NET assembly that runs in-process within your applications safely and efficiently collecting errors, events, metrics and configuration information.
- Loupe Desktop is a desktop application used to manage and analyze Loupe logs.
- Loupe Server is a powerful web application brings your data and your team together.
Can I try Loupe before I buy it?
Yes! We encourage you to give Loupe a try. It’s completely free for 30 days, no credit card required. And, even if you never purchase a Loupe Subscription or Loupe Server license, you can continue to use our logging libraries and log viewer for free, forever.